Toggle Book Factory Gift Card Program
Last Updated: July 24th, 2020
Your use or purchase of a Toggle Book Factory Gift Card, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, “Gift Cards”) indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards, whether purchased online or received from a third party.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods on ToggleBookFactory.com. Eligible goods are subject to change at our sole discretion.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are not credit or debit cards and may not be reloaded, resold or used for payment outside of ToggleBookFactory.com.
- Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards have no expiration date.
- Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will only be replaced, up to the value remaining, with satisfactory proof of purchase. Call 1-877-777-6695 in order to have a lost or stolen Gift Card replaced.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- To obtain your Gift Card balance call toll-free 1-877-777-6695.
- Toggle Book Factory, Inc. (the “TBF”) is the issuer of all Gift Cards. TBF is organized in the State of Delaware and the purchase and sale of Gift Cards issued by TBF shall be deemed to be Delaware and shall be subject to the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
- TBF reserves the right to change the terms of the Toggle Book Factor Gift Card Program at any time without notice, from time to time at its sole discretion. The waiver of TBF of any provision or violation of these Terms and Conditions will not operate or be construed as a modification of these Terms and Conditions or as a waiver of any other violation. If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term or condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.